Yes, it will be challenging. And yes, you can do it!
- No sweat intro; Just fill out the contact form to make your appointment for a tour of the facility and chat about your goals and how we can help you get accomplish them.
- Personal Training One-on-one training to accelerate your progress and confidence.
- Small Group Training Your family, or just a group for friends… personal and safe!
- Group Classes are the CrossFit approach to community fitness.
- Open Gym: Just like traditional gyms you can workout here anytime between 5a – 7:30p.
- Youth Programs Classes (6-9 yr old, and 10-13) Monday and Wednesday evenings
GROUP CLASSES – Maximum Fun
Group classes are readily available throughout the week. Classes are fun, challenging and finish up in 60 minutes or less. If you still don’t understand what it is that makes CrossFit so contagious, a few weeks of group classes will have you hooked.
PERSONAL TRAINING – Your goals, your schedule, a perfect fit.
If you’re looking for a higher level of instruction and accountability to ensure you get set on your fitness path before you transition into group classes, then personal training may be right for you. This can be 1:1 or in a small group of your choosing.
YOUTH PROGRAMS (6-13) – Kids need to move and laugh!
Our goal is simple; Teach kids functional fitness while having an absolute blast! CrossFit will help your child establish a solid foundation for a lifetime of health and fitness.