2020 Has been an interesting year to say the least!
CrossFit Salem has taken every precaution and therefore has seen zero cases of COVID transmission at the gym. We have documented over 10,000 visits and can honestly say this is a very safe environment. Here are some of the ways we have protected our members and achieved such good results:
- CDC approved disinfectants used every time equipment is touched
- Hand sanitizer in key areas
- Social distancing within workouts
- Masks when social distancing is difficult
- A huge covered outside workout space
- A log of all visits to the gym for contact tracing
The state of Oregon has turned indoor fitness centers on and off through out the year. However our gym is open for the following activities:
- Outdoor fitness classes (covered and lighted)
- Personal services such as massage therapy, stretch therapy, movement therapy, nutrition counseling, and functional medicine clinic
- Retail (beverages, clothes, gear, and supplements)
- Youth programs (classes for kids age 6-9, 10-13, 14 and up go into adult classes)
- 10,000 sq.ft. dedicated to functional fitness. You don’t have to squeeze into a tiny warehouse.
- Air handling systems that clean the air and circulate, this is only found in larger commercial facilities.
- Separate rooms for group class, outside class, youth programs, and open gym.
- Top of the line equipment and enough for everyone!
If you have any questions please contact us for current information as things change continuously. What you can count on is that CFS is more creative and more dedicated to providing you an amazing and continuous fitness experience than any other micro-gym in Salem. We take your safety very seriously. With a singular and unwavering focus on fitness since 2008 we haven’t been distracted with current events. We have your back no matter what the world throws at us. We are a diverse group of welcoming people that believe our common ground is fitness. All are welcome, check us out!
See you soon-