2020-21 Has been an interesting time to say the least!
CrossFit Salem has taken every precaution and therefore has seen zero cases of COVID transmission at the gym. We have documented over 18,000 visits and can honestly say this is a very safe environment.
The state of Oregon has turned indoor fitness centers on and off throughout the year. However, our gym is fully open now! Here are some of the programs we offer:
- CrossFit classes (indoor and outside)
- Youth Programs (ages 6-9 and 10-13)
- Non-CrossFit 30 Min conditioning classes (Core30)
- Open Gym (typically 5a – 7:30p)
- Personal Training – anytime you need it
- Small group private training (teams and families)
- Intro to CrossFit Packages – perfect for people new to intense functional fitness
How are we different than most small capacity gyms??
- 10,000 sq.ft. dedicated to functional fitness. You don’t have to squeeze into a tiny warehouse with no ventilation system.
- Air handling systems that clean the air and circulate, this is only found in larger commercial facilities.
- Separate rooms for group class, outside class, youth programs, and open gym.
- Top of the line equipment and enough for everyone! Less sharing = less germs and exposure.
- Full time staff, open most of the day… workout when you want to and stay clear of other people if you are cautiously re-entering society.
- Other businesses and food delivery in the same facility. Massage, Stretch Therapy, Aesthetic Medicine, Functional Wellness, Nutrition Services, one stop shop for wellness.
- Community of like-minded people seeking wellness with real diversity of humans involved.
If you have any questions please contact us for current information as things change continuously. What you can count on is that CFS is more creative and more dedicated to providing you an amazing and continuous fitness experience than any other micro-gym in Salem. We take your safety very seriously. With a singular and unwavering focus on fitness since 2008 we haven’t been distracted with current events. We have your back no matter what the world throws at us. We are a diverse group of welcoming people that believe our common ground is fitness and health. All are welcome, check us out!